MARKET HALL POLICIES
safety & conduct
- No clothing or language that inpinges on the sensitivities of others.
- no fighting, threats of violence or hostility of any kind.
- No possession or consumption of illegal substances on the property.
- No literature distribution, solicitation of money or donations without permission.
- No firearms or weapons allowed on the premises except for law enforcement.
- No sleeping, smoking, vaping or vomiting.
No children (under age 18) during school hours unaccompanied by a parent, teacher or legal guardian.
3SMH is 21+ starting at 8PM daily.
- First come first serve for all games, seating areas. * Exceptions made for private or semi-private parties.
- We reserve the right to set a max of 1 hour at anytime.
- Theft of game controllers or equipment used for shuffleboard, snookball or Top Golf will result in an automatic charge of replacement costs.
health & safety
- We ask that no staff or guest exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) enter the premises.
- Any sick staff member will have to follow CDC advised protocol and be cleared by a medical professional before returning to work.
- All staff will have to complete our in-house health and safety measures, training and test.
STAY UP TO DATE
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on all things Market Hall.